Nippon Control System Corporation is committed to protecting personal information we collect, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. This policy describes how we handle your personal information.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information within the scope of the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract signed with you.
- To contact, negotiate or meet with you when we think it is necessary for business.
- To respond to your requests or inquiries.
- To inform you of various seminars and exhibitions.
- To inform you of our services or products.
- To send questionnaires on customer satisfaction, etc.
- To provide customer support.
- To collect or analyze data to improve our services or products.
Without your consent, we do not use your personal information for any other purposes.
Security of Your Personal Information
We strive to treat your personal information as safe and secure as possible, and prevent the loss, alteration, leak, and illegal access of your personal information.
Disclosure or Provision to a Third Party
We do not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your consent. However, we may do so without your consent if any of the following applies:
- Sharing personal information with subcontractors is necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Providing personal data is necessary due to laws and regulations.
- Providing personal data is necessary to protect life, body, or property of an individual when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Providing personal data is necessary to cooperate with a state organization, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations when obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs.
We may share your personal information with subcontractors within the scope of achieving the purpose of use. In such case, we select subcontractors with personal information protection system in place, and implement appropriate management in accordance with law and the standards determined by us.
How to manage your cookies preferences
Most browsers allow you to manage your cookies preferences by changing your browser’s settings.
You can set your browser to any of the following: (i) automatically accept or reject all cookies; (ii) automatically accept or reject first-party cookies and/or third-party cookies; (iii) notify you before any cookies are set on your terminal device so that you get the opportunity to accept or reject such cookies.
Cookies Retention Period
We do not specifically define the retention period of cookies.
Links to Other Sites
How to Contact Us